About Alice Chin
“Your Home, Our Passion”
Alice Chin and her team are truly passionate about real estate. This is what enables them to successfully guide their clients through the real estate transaction process and current market conditions. As stated in her team’s slogan, Alice has a true passion for real estate. That is what drives her on a daily basis, and it is what breathes life into everything she does for her clients. Her most prized accomplishment is the personal relationships that she develops with each and every one of her clients. The Alice Chin Team is always here to help!
From the first day of listing your home with Alice & her team, you will be provided with the most comprehensive marketing package. From staging assistance, to professional photography & a virtual tour, to full color brochures & exterior flyers, and an extensive list of website marketing. All of this, combined with their specific knowledge of market statistics and trends, ensures the highest success rate of getting a property SOLD.
Alice and her team also work with buyers to assist them in finding their dream home. They guide their clients to navigate the oftentimes complex and stressful experience of purchasing a home. From recommending a reputable lender, to viewing homes, to preparing a buyer’s market analysis, to coaching them through inspection issues, and managing the transaction until the closing date, their buyers are well equipped with knowledge and confidence throughout the home buying process.
Prior to her career in real estate, Alice attended and graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign with honors in finance. She worked as an analyst and as an underwriter for JP Morgan Chase, previously known as Bank One Corporation.
She has been a resident of the Naperville area since 1991, where she lives with her husband and two children. Alice has been a full time Realtor, selling residential real estate, since 2005. With around 1100 total career closings and over $350 million in closed career volume, Alice has the expertise needed to ensure your real estate transaction runs smoothly!
Awards & Recognition
- 2005 – “Rookie of the Year”
- 2007 – Sterling Society Award (nationally ranked top 8%)
- 2008 – Diamond Society Award (nationally ranked top 6%) with $7.4 million in closed production.
- 2009 and 2010 – President’s Circle Award (nationally ranked top 3%), with $11.7 million and $24 million in production respectively
- Interviewed by Naperville Magazine for the April 2010 issue
- 2011 – President’s Circle Elite Award (nationally ranked top 1%)
- 2012-2014 – President’s Circle Premier award
- 2014- 2017 – Ranked #1 in Naperville, based on total production volume
- Invited to President’s Club (an elite group consisted of the top 2% of agents company-wide) every year since 2009
- Ranked amongst the top 20 agents in DuPage County for 2010, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, & 2018
- Ranked amongst the top 20 agents in Will County for 2011, 2012, 2016, & 2017
- Featured on the cover of Chicago Agent Magazine for February 2010 and July 2016
- Ranked in the Top 100 in the state of Illinois by America’s Best for 2019
- Featured on the cover of Real Producers Magazine (DuPage County) for January 2020